Friday, September 30, 2011

Tree





Peace of spirit , driving force of life…….
Giving what’s needed through turmoil and strife
Anchor of meaning, hardness of core
Beauty in reaching, giving much more.
Envelop my heart with knowledge so old,
Gentle my yearnings and comfort my soul.
Bending in wind and teaching the truths,
Meanings and twisting with deepening roots.
Life within life, sheltering here,
So many dreams of those I hold dear.
Universal meanderings, giving to all
Peace of the spirit - the time,
Now,
when leaves fall……..

5 comments:

The Whispering Path Tarot Readers said...

Very nice. :)

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

THIS IS NOW MY TOP FAVORITE. LOVE TREES & SO MEANINGFUL WORDS TO GO WITH IT............THANKS FOR YOUR BEAUTY ;)

Anonymous said...

You have a great poem-voice!

helenruth0901.blogspot.com

Blue said...

The poetic resonance of wisdom shines through mortal limbs and ledges of being. I find the simplicity of tree as representor of the combining of etereal qualities with human self apt. Keep spilling the ink. Blue

M said...

And all I survey is as it should be...