Thursday, October 13, 2011

Invasion

Not exactly what you thought, but I wanted to share. These are a few of the 20 barn kittens we now have. You can't step out the door without being swarmed by warm fuzzy things of assorted ages and colors. The mothers were dumped out here by people who didn't want to deal with their pregnant cats. Those cats were lucky....they found us. We provide shelter (big barn and assorted safe places under the porch, in the garage, etc. and we make sure they have food and fresh water. The unlucky ones will be attacked by owls or coyotes and killed and eaten... or worse, they will starve to death.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Omigosh! They are so adorable. I'd take one ot them if you were in Rochester, NY.

The Quiet Riot said...

That's a sweet offer...how about 5? LMAO!!! My husband says he doesn't think I would be able to part with any of them. Does that make me a crazy cat lady?