Monday, January 9, 2012

Oops!

I missed my regular Friday post. What’s worse, I didn’t even realize that I missed it. I don’t have anything ready to post today either. It’s funny how life suddenly gets very, very busy, and you miss doing the things that bring the most pleasure. The busy, busy thing isn’t even that important. I simply let myself get caught up in “things”. Aren’t we a funny species. We allow “things” to get in the way with what is really important, then we wonder where the time went….wonder what good we missed….what happiness we threw aside in order to do “things”. I’m not letting that happen again. What about you?

3 comments:

T. Roger Thomas said...

Staying focused can be tough

Sono una Sognatrice said...

I agree - but
"life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon
:-)

Paul said...

Oh well, that's life! Stress always get in our ways.