Wednesday, July 17, 2013

When the Poo Hits the Fan

I love it when someone leaves an honest comment. I don't get many, but those that I get, I cherish. They make me smile....they make my day. Unfortunately, there are those who use blogs as spam banks. They take up space, and dirty up pages. I have become the target of one particular idiot......Anyway, I've changed the settings to make it more difficult to post a comment. I'm sorry. Keeping up with the spam creep was getting to be too much on a dial up. Just know that I totally appreciate each and every view. I hope you continue to visit.

2 comments:

Hak said...

I will, love the blog & a follower! I know the war against spam, too familiar. Keep up the great work here.

Linette said...

I haven't ran into any spam yet >> and hope I don't either, but I am sorry that you had to to be exposed to that kind of environment sometimes i wonder if it's done intentionally or fun or both.

Hope you're having an awesome day hon? ♥