Friday, July 22, 2011

Slayer



I am kind of breaking away from my usual image and presenting the first in a series I am working on. For me, they are a study in posing (hours, and hours of work) and lighting (more hours) The model is rigged with joints and muscle groups similar to humans. I must get these to move in the right way(using dials) in order to achieve the pose I want. I seriously envy those artists that find this easy. At this point I love how they are turning out…and they tell a story on their own , so there will be no poems to go with them. I hope you enjoy them as much I love creating them.

7 comments:

Francisco said...

Wonderful. Simply beautiful. Love your work!!!

Bhargav Bhatt said...

da concept is really gr8... wish u all da very best for creations... its perfect and the insight speaks loud

Ashwini Sane said...

Good colour effects-shades of black and grey and the main in brown. But I must say what a knock out 'slayer'- many would love to die in her hands!

Josh said...

badass! straight up!

Pam said...

These images are lovely. You have great talent.
~Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art, I love this ♥

Deirdra A. Eden said...

Love the art.

You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with the Creative Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra