Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Silent Knowing



Still waters run deep they say.
I sit and think - how untrue
Still waters sit and stagnate
Turning in upon themselves like
the churning muck of unforgiveness.
Let me be a spring instead..
Cool and clear, ever moving
To the sound of hope.
Running freely without quilt or
Remorse, to reach my true destination.
Water of life - forgiveness, joy and
The acceptance of sorrow.
The realities unblotted by the murk
Of still waters.
And the truth revealed.....
Joy within the small things,
Hope renewed in the eyes of love,
And learning to reach beyond
the limits of self.

2 comments:

Cayman said...

Quiet, this is one of my favorite you've written. Inspiring.

okcsuzq said...

Lord, don't I wish I could do that! Great pic, it suits the writings. Love the lighting, it has a heavenly feel to it.